Mixing & Mastering
Instructor: Ranga Dasanayake / Denham Hakel
Transform rough ideas and basic compositions into dance floor bangers and sonically pleasing commercial quality masters. Learn the well-kept industry secrets, core concepts and principles that makes up the foundation of all mixing, regardless of genre.
This course is for students want to fully understand and make a massive improvement to your music yourself, saving a fortune on mix engineers and studio time. It doesn’t matter what DAW you use on your Mac or PC, or what genre of music you are mixing, the principles are all the same. This program gives you everything you need to refine tracks into a clear commercial quality release, You will learn to mix and master your tracks using the same plugins that top industry engineers use every day, including plugins by Sonnox, Altiverb, Soundtoys, Izotope, Waves.
● Introduction to Mixing
● Equalisations and Dynamics.
● Reverb and Acoustic Space.
● Delay, Chorus and Flanging.
● Automation & Dynamic Mixing.
● Introduction to Mastering.
● DAW Mixer: Mix Environment, Signal Routing.
● Level Balancing: Balancing your track.
● Panning: Creating Stereo images with Panning.
● Hands on Instruction & Studio time.
Entry Requirement: Basic understanding of DAW
Course Code: HFP05
Type of Class: Individual/Group
Total Course Fee:
Individual: 60,000 LKR
Group: 40,000 LKR
Payment Plan Available